Members - Subscribers to one of the XReality Academy plans
Mentors - XR experts (approved by XReality Academy) who conduct mentorship sessions with students.
Experts - XR experts who answer community questions, and are rewarded (with XR Coins) by the community member questioner.
Class Creators - XR experts who create and publish classes on the XReality Academy platform
Mentorship Session - a videoconference session held between a mentor and up to five students
XR - extended reality refers to all real-and-virtual combined environments, including augmented reality (AR), mixed reality (MR) and virtual reality (VR)
XR Coin - Virtual tokens used to pay for mentorship sessions. XR Coins are not cryptocurrency, and are only used to pay for XReality Academy services.
XR Academy Certificate - students can earn a certificate by completing XXX classes in a specific topic or area of expertise.
XReality Academy provides online XR education. The XReality Academy platform connects:
-Skilled mentors with students
-Class creators with students
- Community members who have questions with experts who can answer their questions
XReality Academy may contain links to third-party websites and advertisements. We are not responsible for any third-party websites and ads. When you leave our website, our terms and policies no longer govern.
- Only registered members have access to XReality Academy materials.
- Students may not, share or distribute class content with anyone else.
- Students may not share their account with others.
- XReality Academy membership
-students have the option to upgrade their plan at any time
-membership plans can be canceled at any time
-membership fees are nonrefundable.
- Students agree to provide accurate information and must not create an account for fraudulent purposes.
- Students are responsible for the confidentiality of their account password.
- Students may not have more than one account.
Last modified: Tuesday, 13 September 2022, 10:52 PM