Unity is a cross-platform game engine used to develop video games and simulations for computers, game consoles, and mobile devices. It can be used to create interactive experiences for virtual reality (VR), augmented reality (AR), and mixed reality (MR) applications. These workshops are designed to introduce beginners to the Unity game engine and provide a foundation for creating 2D and 3D games. These workshops are ideal for people who want to learn Unity and game development, students, and game developers.
In these workshops, you’ll start with an introduction to Unity’s user interface and model. Then, we’ll dive into intermediate-level tutorials including creating a 3D environment, implementing motion, and basic C# scripting. We’ll even explore some fun games like a zombie game and squid game! —-
- Gain familiarity with Unity’s user interface and model
- Learn how to create a 3D environment
- Write basic 3# scripts to rotate and move objects
- Learn to create teleportation and VR snap
- Create a zombie game, squid game, and pumpkin shooting game